On the Puro Pedo Magazine masthead, i’m listed as a writer. That’s a lie. For most of the nine issues of the magazines, I’ve left the writing to funnier people on the staff. I usually just help run our mailing list and blog. (Oh yeah, if you want to subscribe, you can send an email to subscribe@NOSPAMpuropedomagazine.com.)
This issue is different. I actually wrote something. To download the pdf of the February issue, click the cover image above or click here.
In this issue:
- Aztlan’s Next Top Chola
- Why Pochos Love the Raiders
- Activist Caught at Wal*Mart While Drinking Coke
- Search for Carmen San Diego Ends in Guantanamo
- Special Valentine’s Day Cards by Rio Yañez
- Puro Pedro: 20 questions with Efren Ramirez
- Great Moments in Chican@ History: The MEChA Meeting that Started on Time
- 10 Tips to Help Barack Obama get the Elusive Latino Vote
- Indigenous Group Sues Disney for Copyright Infringement
- Writers Strike Ends, Comedian Relieved
- Lonely Hearts advertisement
- Mariachi Road Crew by Jerry Gonzalez
If you like it, let me know. If you don’t, let me know too. I don’t mind criticism.