On the Puro Pedo Magazine masthead, i’m listed as a writer. That’s a lie. For most of the nine issues of the magazines, I’ve left the writing to funnier people on the staff. I usually just help run our mailing list and blog. (Oh yeah, if you want to subscribe, you can send an email to subscribe@NOSPAMpuropedomagazine.com.)
This issue is different. I actually wrote something. To download the pdf of the February issue, click the cover image above or click here.
In this issue:
- Aztlan’s Next Top Chola
- Why Pochos Love the Raiders
- Activist Caught at Wal*Mart While Drinking Coke
- Search for Carmen San Diego Ends in Guantanamo
- Special Valentine’s Day Cards by Rio Yañez
- Puro Pedro: 20 questions with Efren Ramirez
- Great Moments in Chican@ History: The MEChA Meeting that Started on Time
- 10 Tips to Help Barack Obama get the Elusive Latino Vote
- Indigenous Group Sues Disney for Copyright Infringement
- Writers Strike Ends, Comedian Relieved
- Lonely Hearts advertisement
- Mariachi Road Crew by Jerry Gonzalez
If you like it, let me know. If you don’t, let me know too. I don’t mind criticism.
3 thoughts on “Puro Pedo Magazine February ’08 Issue”
La revista esta Puro Pedo Guey!
It’s hilarious to see my older brother in the magazine… hahaha.
“Raider Nation mamones!” has to be the best line in that section.
The top 10 was hilarious. A closer inspection of the calendar after the mention in the list had me howling at my desk.